Private Group Tours
Private group tours are available if your organization or group would prefer a more personalized experience. Rates and benefits are for access to the viewing platform. Private groups are allowed to visit during the months of May-July on Tuesday-Saturday starting at 4:00 p.m. We will only allow one private group tour in a single day. The benefit of is that you will have the staff and bears all to yourselves!
No coach buses or private group visits during August or September.
Private Group Tours Include:
- Access to the sanctuary during closed hours (4:00 p.m.) – Tuesday through Saturday. We are closed on Sunday and Mondays.
- The undivided attention of our trained naturalists.
- Special events, lectures, or activities can be arranged depending on the needs or interests of the group (additional charges apply)
- Allow for one bus or two vans
How to Arrange a Group Visit or Private Group Tour
- To secure a group rate, reservations must be made at least 21 days (3 weeks) in advance
- Call our office for prices (218)757-0172